Monday, June 15, 2009

From Chloe to Celine

Well as i was strolling through style.com i came across Phoebe Philo's first collection for Celine. She had been designing for Chloe until 2006 when she left to concentrate on her young family and is now back in the fashion industry with a very strong entrance. Here are a couple of my favourite pieces. 


I believe that Winter is definitely about layering up, as you probably have guessed by now. It is so important to compliment your outfit of choice with a beautifully tailored coat. So therefore i would lovingly wear any of these, especially the elongated black tuxedo jacket. Her colour palette was also so chic. The staple black with accents of white, silver and an almost metallic caramel. But then just when you thought it was keeping neutral she also added is a shot of muted emerald green, electric blue and crystal embellished separates (see below).



I would actually wear all of these, especially the green dress. Each piece is so beautifully cut, considered and chic. There is something for everyone in the collection. Check it out at 
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/2010RST-CELINE.

I think thats all for now.

Tot ziens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny. I thought of you when I saw this collection. And especially funny because I hardly ever look at collections! Love the shapes. And the green dress is divine.
I'm so glad you have a blog!