Today is my 24th birthday and this is my 100th post on this blog. I will keep stuff short and sweet today but i thought i would share with you some of my favourite things.
1. This is what alcohol looks like under a microscope
Scientists thought it might be a cool idea to have a look at different alcohol under the microscope.. It turned out to kick a lot of ass.
2. My favourite food blog this year is called What Katie Ate
This blog i look at regularly not only for it's beautiful recipes but its extraordinary photography of said beautiful recipes. Plus one of my favourite all time things is simply a lemon. I'm salivating just thinking about it.
3. I would like to join the CAC - the Corduroy Appreciation Club, they look like they have lots of fun
Damn these guys are cool.
4. Moustaches are awesome.. that is all.
Don't ask why, i just think they are hilarious.
5. Star Wars - the interpretations
Still going strong, Star Wars is always interpreted in many different forms, i happen to love them all.
6. The bestest DIY blog is definitely A Pair and a Spare
I religiously read this blog to keep my creative juices flowing. I have had many ideas that have sprouted from this blog alone. It's a must read!
7. Jak and Jil is still my go-to every day read.
Still love looking at all the beautiful photos, fashion and general feeling of people watching in this blog.
8. Baking as an art form
I love baking, and i really love how other people see it as a completely different art form to me. Ingredients that make patterns rock my world.
9. I still love Frida Kahlo
I would like to create textiles inspired by her.
10. Friends and family are awesome.
Today i am grateful for my family and friends, thank you for the birthday wishes! This time of year can be hard and makes us think of family that cannot be with us, that is why i would like to share this picture of my Oma when she was my age (around abouts). I miss her. But it is ok. Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy new year.