Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dilemmas!

It is not often that i experience love at first sight. But tonight, just before i thought about sleeping i was whipping through Fashion Quarterly's latest issue (beautiful by the way) and i say a small add at the back with these shoes that instantly caught my eye.

I'm in lust, it is official. I am going to try and get my hands on a pair ASAP. They are 'Dilemma' wedges by Chaos and Harmony. Hailing from the latest collection by Rebecca Anderson for C&H quite frankly they are the must have kind of shoe for summer. And if you're like me and still wear black in the sunshine then they are perfect for you too. To me they are the local equivalent of the YSL Cage boot. If you don't know what they are, well let me show you.

These YSL boots have been one of big 'must haves' of the year. They can be very hit and miss though. I love them, i do, but they do look a little painful. Hence why i am so incredibly pro the C&H shoes.

Wedge? Check. Great for comfort. Zip detailing? Check. Who doesn't love zip detailing. Mesh? Check. Sometimes you have to have a little bit in your life to keep people guessing.

They are mine, well they should be at least.

Tot Ziens


No comments: