Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merryness

I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas day. For me it was fairly emotional as it was the first christmas without my grandparents, but i survived. I do love this time of the year though, apart from the mad rushing with shopping. A nice little calm feeling creeps over my house and everything relaxes. We all just enjoy each others company and are thankful that we still have each other. Anyway enough sap, lets get into to it. A new year is quickly arriving and i need to start making some very big plans.

1. I am moving to Auckland at the end of February
2. I need to get my website up and running.
3. Do i need business cards? Yes yes i do.
4. I need to subscribe to all the magazines i love, it's so much cheaper.
5. Shit im moving to Auckland.
6. My wardrobe still feels like it's missing something. But i can't put my finger on it.
7. Need to buy a car. Eek.

Looks like 2010 is going to be a big one. Anyway here is an editorial that is completly awesome and i think you will all enjoy. I love a bit of rock chic in my life. The editorial is from Fashion gone Rogue and is from the US Vogue January issue.







Sasha Pivovarova is such a chameleon. She transforms so flawlessly.
Hope everyone is have a great holiday period.

Tot ziens

No comments: