Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hot Coco

Gosh i have to say my new favourite blog crush right now is Cocorosa! She has theeeee most amazing personal style. Basically, and your going to hate me for saying this, but i want snow. Right now. So i can wear all my fabulous vintage furs and rug up in lots of layers and thick patterned tights. Check out a couple of her latest outfits.




And my favourite of them all....


I'm going to have to adapt this one for summer wear, but you know how i love grey marl so it shouldn't be too hard. She is also another reason why i kick myself for not being brave enough to go blonde. Humph. Anyway, go check her out she is fantastic.

Hope you're all having a great christmas eve day.

Tot ziens.

P.s all photos are from Cocorosa.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I like winter. Summer gets so gross. Fun too, but also gross. Autumn is the best.