Saturday, September 12, 2009

Spring has sprung upon us.

I am so excited, so excited, most incredibly excited. The kind of excited that makes you almost giddy. Spring 2010 RTW is up and running and i am ... well, excited. So here is a taste of what's out at the moment.

1. BCBG Max Azria
I am such a sucker right now for gorgeous prints, and for some reason these ones really do it for me. I also love the subtle way the fabrics have been manipulated into the layering and drape of the dresses. But the piece that i love the most from this collection is definitely the black dress (surprise surprise) and its unusual neckline. Very chic and modern.

2. Helmut Lang
I have to say i was most pleasantly surprised by this collection. I would wear it all. I love the very simple colour palette, the subtle use of pattern, the drape, and the unexpected addition of denim. I have a new found respect for the brand that is Helmut Lang. Nicely done.

I will be posting more in the next coming days, so keep an eye out.

Tot Ziens.

p.s All images are from style.com

No comments: