Sunday, September 13, 2009

Round #2

Round two of Spring 2010 RTW.

1. Alexander Wang
I do love this utilitarian-sports wear look, i have been slowly introducing khaki into my wardrobe again (shock horror). But all in all, a little underwhelmed. I was expecting ah-mahze-hing from him and instead it was amazing. he definitely has an eye for piecing together unusual fabrics and cuts, so i do give this a thumbs up, but looks like Helmut Lang is still my number one this season.

2. Boy by Band of Outsiders
Band of Outsiders has always been a favourite of mine, especially the mens wear. They always manage to keep the boys look sharp but causal in their loose tailoring and shirt and tie combinations. Plus, any guy wearing boat shoes get a big tick from me.

3. Karen Walker
True to her style Karen Walker has delivered another bright and bold collection. I do have to say i am digging on the breton stripes at the moment, but alas for someone like me (a.k.a anyone with meat on their bones) i will look hideous in them. I do also like the use of the acid yellow in the brilliant hats and the prim and proper style the collection gives on the whole.

But! Who am i really waiting for?

1. Lanvin
2. Chanel
3. Ann D
4. Rick Owens
5. Stella McCartney
6. Viktor and Rolf
and
7. Balmain

The anticipation is getting pretty high.

Until then,

Tot ziens.

p.s all images are from style.com

No comments: