Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Relaxed structure

Personally i am torn between two fashion identities. The relaxedness of shaggy layering preferably in all black (which is my basic day to day wear) and a more preppy structured classic look. And recently the preppy side has been calling me more and more. And then i came across this fashion shoot in one of my Harpers Bazaar magazines, which made me realise i don't have to separate my two fashion personalities i should just combine them. So bring on the slouchy black pants and the white tailored shirt and tux jacket. 





I also love in this shoot that there isn't an overwhelming amount of black, if any at all really. Neutrals have really come back strong in the last couple of seasons. I am embracing khaki at the moment, but I'm also looking for some cream or light caramel pieces to update my wardrobe. 

Anyway, on to the next post.

Tot ziens

No comments: