Monday, March 29, 2010

Fashion Crisis

Oh my god i am having the biggest fashion crisis at the moment. I have know clothes, i need you readers to tell me what is good right now and where. I think i am going to have to do some online shopping... Ahhh. This week is hectic, i am working for Simply You Magazine as a stylist so i am super busy. I think this is stemming my panic about my clothes. 


Help me help me.




 Do you ever wish you could just one day wake up and be like, i am going to dress completely out of character today. If i could i would dress like a modern Mohican and rock lots of plaid and gnarly top hats. But we all know that's not going to happen. Oh well. Hopefully divine inspiration will find me soon. Still working away on new blog, will launch it asap.


Images from www.fashionisto.com.


Tot ziens.

1 comment:

RJ said...

I would totes dress like this, if I had the outfit. just like, 1 day a month or something.